27.6.13

Transformers 3 - Movie concept exploration 3


Third and fourth image from Dark of the Moon concept exploration job for Hasbro.

This one really made to the movie, even if the glider was turned into a jetpack for Optimus Prime.
Aaron Archer asked me to visualize Optimus flying using part of is trailer transformed into a glider
I used the experience from the the previous images and I used both fully painted elements (Prime and the glider) with photo elements for the background.

The second image was supposed to be the glider by itself in a creepy, Chernobyl-like environment. the easiest thing to do was to actually use a pic of Chernobyl!
I don't know how that second image was supposed to fit in the story, but looks to me like the idea it never made to final script.


0 commenti:

Translate